Thursday, October 14, 2010

Starting Over, Turning over a new Leaf.

Ok, so here we go. Starting once again. I took a break from Blogging since March, and now I'm ready to start. This is a brand new direction I'm going to be heading, so I hope you join me for the ride.

For the upcoming months I'm going to be writing about a few different topics, Family & Marriage, Celebrities, Health and Fitness and some topics of inspiration.

I'm going to do new articles on Tuesdays and Thursdays, like the website www.bethesmartwife.com which I have recently discovered and started to follow.

I am really grateful for the new connections I have made recently thanks to my new addiction to Twitter and I believe this will be a much better Blog thanks to that.

Well thank you very much for joining me into this new path for self discovery and exploration to live the best life we can ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment