Tuesday, June 23, 2009

About Hope...or a better light on things...

A long time ago I read on a book about metaphysics that HOPE is not good. How so? Well, for a person to have hope in something means that they have a certain degree of doubt, which means that they lack faith. And lack of faith is along the same lines of Fear which is the opposite of Faith. If you really think about it then it makes sense, because if you have total Faith in something, then you don't need to have HOPE in it. Hope is like a wish, a desire for things to turn around for the better, and it is not FAITH of things to be better...Is something to think about...

Today it was a better day, I started to see some light at what seems to be the end of a tunnel that I've been crawling in... This morning I saw my neighbor Tony and I tell him about how someone messed my car and I have made the decision to give up my car... He tells me that I could take it into the Junker half a block away and to tell them that Tony sent me... So he gets some of the kids from the block to go into my car through my trunk and open the door for me so that I don't have to do it. And then I head out to the junker and they are very nice and tell me that they buy a lot of repossessed cars in auctions and stuff and that they sell them back and that if I wanted they could give me a good deal on a used car. So there it was! I could possibly get a better car from this...

Tomorrow I'll go and check what kind of cars they have and then I will see what steps I'll take after that...

I like when things get brighter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment