Friday, July 3, 2009

A Purpose for this Blog...

I have been reading other Blogs recently instead of writing. I've been thinking about how to go about making this Blog into something with a Purpose. I started this as a way to get over my fear of writing. After being a wishful writer for some time and then a contributing writer and editor for a local magazine, I found myself with a phobia to writing. This phobia to writing (yes, phobia, panic attacks and everything, at the mere thought of having to write anything that came from my soul) I got it about a year ago after going through depression and pouring my heart out in the form of writing, and then having my privacy violated which brought about a chain of events that dug me deeper and deeper into the depression... Well, to make a long story short, after several months of therapy and getting started on medication for hypothyroidism (one of the symptoms can be depression and probably was making my depression even worse!) I feel like I am able to start feeling like myself again. And feeling less scared of writing. Although I still have fear, I mean, I have not advertised my Blog yet, nobody has read it...at least not to this day. But soon. I want to give this Blog a different purpose, I want this to be a place where people can come and learn something new that can give them an insight as to anything that might help them towards their self discovery and acceptance of their True Identity. This is a new step! Will be taking it soon!

Well, I'll think about my very first informational Blog entry coming hopefully next week!

Have a nice 4th of July weekend all!!!

Big Hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment