Friday, June 19, 2009

About Dreams and self worth...

Last night I had a very vivid dream. I woke up at 3am and told my hubby about it, that's why I still remember it. I was at a park with my husband eating popcorn ( I had a craving for popcorn before going to sleep) all of a sudden I give him the popcorn bag and tell him I'll be right back. I am dressed in a red long sleeve t-shirt and jeans and sneakers. It's almost sundown. I walk toward a Church that's a block away. (I never go to Church and I'm not particularly religious so it was odd that I would even want to go) It's Christmas time and I figured there might be some kind of activity going on and I wanted to take a look at the decorations and stuff in the Church. At the same time I'm talking on the phone with one of my ex-step dad's sister (which I just met recently) and she's telling me something about my ex-step dad, I tell her to forgive me but that I wasn't sure if I was talking to one sister or the other (he has several sisters and I wasn't sure which one it was) She stays silent and I think she gets offended that I didn't know her name, I explain that I just met her and I'm not familiar with her voice yet. She tells me that my ex-step dad woke up and she hangs up. As I am about to cross the street an older woman dressed (maybe in her 60's) in old woman's dress, plain. Looks at me in disgust and tells me that she knows who I am and she hopes I'm not thinking in going inside her Church. I tell her off and I say: "who are you to tell me where I can or can't go?" She says: "I've heard of you! Manty---! I've read about you in the internet and I don't like it. I don't like the way you present yourself, your beliefs, your writings, I don't want you going into my Church. If you do I will make sure I gather everyone in the Church and have them kick you out!" I'm appalled. I couldn't believe she was telling me this, I thought she might be friends with my ex-step dad's sisters, I don't think they like me either...
I decide not to go to the Church so I head back to my husband at the park. As I walk I see many small children all dressed in white dresses and the girls had white flowers in their heads, I look at them and think how beautiful they look.
I go to my husband, take more popcorn and tell him what just happened. I tell him that I feel dirty and have to take a shower. We decide to go to this club across the street, I figured there must be a bathroom there where I could change or something. We go in and the place has very loud music, lots of people, it's very dark, but it is like a hallway and to each side there where different rooms, it looked like a huge house, to the left I see what looks like a bedroom with lots of people playing video games. There's garbage all over the floor...I feel disgusted, I look for the bathroom, and my husband stays with the other people having fun. I go into the bathroom and there's more garbage in the floor, and dirty clothes all over the floor that I can't see the actual floor. I try to lock the door but there's no lock only a piece of string. I start to tie the string and somebody asks to come into the bathroom, I tell them that I'm going to take a shower that they have to wait. The bathrooms extends through some kind of hallway, and it comes into an outside patio that resembles an artificial pool that resembles an indoor beach. 2 showers from opposite sides sprinkle water from opposite sides. I'm looking for a soap, but not a bar soap, I'm thinking of all the diseases I could catch using a bar soap. I see several and pass by them trying not to touch them, there's a floating thing with a naked guy laying face down asleep on it. To the right there's like an eating area, some tables, and one soap station with body washes. I feel happy to find liquid soap and I pump some blue soap in my hands and head off to take a shower finally. I wake up...
This is one of those dreams that I have that I have to resolve something before I can wake up. If this had happened closer to morning time, I wouldn't have woken up until I had found the soap. You could call me and I would become alert briefly and go back to the dream, it has happened many times before.

When I told my husband he presented me with an interpretation that I would have never thought of...

He said that the lady that told me not to get into the Church was me. That I was not accepting of my true self, that I have these online personalities but I never present myself by my real name, but by one of my 2 alter egos. (In my opinion, I'm no different than I truly am, I just choose not to use my real name) And he said that the club/house that was all dirty and disgusting to me represents my life, and how I am not happy with how my life is turning out. Everybody was happy there except me that was way too concerned on catching a disease and not enjoying anything.

It's a very interesting interpretation. It's true I don't accept myself truly and I'm not happy with how my life is at this moment. Is that what it means? Who knows...?
What do you think?..

Talk to you more next week! Have a nice weekend you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment