Thursday, June 18, 2009

About Food...

OMG, I feel nauseous! Remember I said that I was going to start bringing my own lunch in order to save money in the About Dreams Post? Well...today I didn't. There was enough left over food to eat for dinner today again, so I figured I would eat that instead of having to cook again...So I had a filling breakfast and headed off to work thinking I would eat something like a salad or something, maybe a sandwich from a bodega...However, my boss was out of the office and on his way in he asks me if I want something to eat. How nice! I say, well a salad sounds nice! He comes back with my salad and this chocolate danish - kosher. I'm not Jewish but I just love kosher chocolate, it tastes so much better for some reason... He told me that the danish was for his friend that he had bought it for later, however he didn't think he was going to meet up with his friend anymore so he said I could eat it if I wanted.
I had no intention of eating it...
But it smelled so good...
I figured, maybe my boss' friend comes in and takes it, I can't eat it...
Then my boss leaves without the danish...and there it is, in front of me, on my desk.
I close the bag and put it aside...but the salad was not filling enough...
I'm hungry...maybe I'll just take one bite, just to taste it...
mmm... soooo gooooood!
Ok, that's it... no more...
well, just one more bite...

So what happened? Well, the danish was about 8 inches long and 4 inches wide. What's left right now is what I should've had...one bite...
I feel..."empalagada"! That's a spanish word for the feeling you get after eating too much sugar, that feeling that sometimes makes you eat salty foods just to get the feeling away... I'm full.
REALLY FULL!!! I close the bag and put it out of the way...I have to throw it or I will end up eating the last bite and regret it.

I had to go to another office 2 floors up and I took the stairs instead of the elevator. I was totally out of breath. I should exercise more. I go to Bally's website and request a Free Pass for a center that's not too far from my work... After I request it, it says it's only good for 7 days! I would've waited to request it if I had known that!

The gym is in an inconnvenient location for me... I should do more to exercise, I should start.
I don't want to eat no more danish. At least I vow not to buy them, I only eat them if someone gives me one...

I don't know, I should talk about health and my issues with the gym and with food, and all this stuff. I'm not a fat person, but I can stand to loose the weight I gained in my 2 pregnancies...

Let's see if I can get motivated...

I have to go now...Talk to you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment